Natural Gas Hanging Heaters
The Sunglo model A244V E suspended heater frees your deck by providing radiant heat from above. The distinctive frame may be used in a variety of decors. Optional automatic control systems make these heaters easy to operate even though they may be out of easy reach. Heat coverage varies depending on the wind exposure on a patio.
Sunglo A244V E Features:
- A244V E heaters require electrical 24 VAC to be connected in order to operate
- This heater utilizes an electronic ignition and monitors the heater through flame rectification
- Heater cannot be manually lit
- Heater is turned off/on with electrical switch, timer or other control devices by interrupting the 24 VAC supply to the heater
- The control device to be supplied by the installer
- 50,000 BTU/hr
- Made in the USA
For over 30 years Sunglo outdoor patio heaters have offered the quality and feature customers have come to expect. The original challenge of designing an outdoor heater was to create an appliance that not only produced a comfortable amount of heat but would also withstand the rigors of the outdoor environment. Our SungloTM heater has led the way in meeting both of these challenges.
So, how do they work?
Sunglo heaters work like the sun by utilizing radiant heat to warm people and objects without heating the surrounding air. The radiant heat quietly produces outdoor warmth for all of your guests.
Sunglo's commercial heaters utilize a deep dish reflector that sends radiant heat over a large area so everyone can enjoy it; Sunglo Patio Heaters were also specially designed to stay lit even in a breeze.