Natural Gas Commercial Heaters
The Sunglo model A244V suspended heater frees your deck by supporting heaters from above. The distinctive frame works well in a variety of decors. Optional automatic control systems make these heaters easy to operate even though they may be out of easy reach. Heat coverage varies depending on the wind exposure on a patio.
Sunglo Model A244V Features:
- A244V heaters require electrical 24 VAC to be connected in order to operate the main burner
- This heater utilizes a pilot-thermocouple with 100% safety shutoff
- Pilot must be manually lit
- Heater is turned off/on with an electrical switch, timer or other control devices by interrupting the 24 VAC supply to the heater
- The control device to be supplied by the installer
- Manual control knob must be set to the ON position for this heater to operate with an electrical switch
- 50,000 BTU/hr
- Made in the USA
Sunglo Hanging Heaters
The original challenge for Sungo was designing an outdoor heater that not only produced a comfortable amount of heat but could also withstand the hardships of the outdoor environment. Sunglo's commercial hanging heaters has led the way in meeting both of these challenges.
Part of the secret of Sunglo's success is about not only the amount of heat it produces but also how the heat is distributed. The deep dish reflector broadcasts the radiant heat over a large area so all of your friends and family can enjoy it. The A244V is extremely efficient at what it does and will stay lit even if the breeze picks up.
Hanging Heater with 24V Semi-Automatic Ignition
To heat people outdoors, Sunglo patio heaters utilize infrared heat. Infrared heat that warms people like the sun on a cold day. The air temperature does not need to build up before you feel the warmth of the emerging sun. Infrared heat passes through the air heating people and all solid objects.